Rainbowwave currently has an exciting opportunity to join our Wholesale team as Showroom and Operations coordinator at our Showroom in New York. This role will be a mix of sales support, customer service and day to day administration supporting the Sales Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable and growing company with an excellent working environment. The ideal candidate needs to be dynamic, well presented, bright, a team player and looking to be an integral part of the team.
- Support the wholesale team in their daily work.
- Oversee the daily operations and running of the office.
- Assist the team in showroom operations during sales markets seasonally.
- Work closely with Sales Mangers and Director to oversee the information assembly of seasonal collections.
- Create product knowledge documents and presentations.
- Prepare samples for the sales market with tagging, steaming, etc.
- Monitoring global digital partners platforms.
- Provide product-related information to wholesale partners (RRPs, EAN codes, etc.)
- Assist in the management of wholesale databases.
- Submitting orders on the wholesale platform on behalf of the sales team
- Ad hoc administrative duties, filing expenses and invoices.
- A strong commercial awareness and interest in fashion, luxury products and wholesale
- Ability to work under pressure, results driven and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, particularly when dealing with an international, multi-lingual client base.
- Confident in Microsoft Suite – particularly in Excel
- Able to multitask and prioritise workload effectively.
- A dedicated, hardworking, and committed individual
- Proficiency in one or more foreign languages advantageous
Please note that this role is located in New York and is 5 days in the office.