INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavor to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewelry, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalyzed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
- Assisting the Workplace Technology Team Lead with monitoring the call queue, prioritizing & keeping VIP users updated, reconciling user accounts, etc.
- Maintain compliance with the agreed service & change deliverables as well as risk & security policies and procedures.
- To own the progress of the call from inception to resolution and keep customers informed of the progress of their reported incident and requests.
- Ensure that incidents and requests are handled according to Workplace Technology Services SLA's.
- Guarantee that the end to end ownership of issues is managed to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Mentoring other Workplace Technology Engineers in the team, acting as an internal escalation point and coach to junior members of the team.
- Manage your Stakeholders to ensure the provision of first class user support.
- Maintain a close working relationship with other operational support teams within Service Operations.
- Priorities & escalate problems based on the business impact and reported problems.
- Regularly report the current status of the Workplace Technology Services and support status.
- Identity and pursue new ways to improve the efficiency and performance of the Workplace Technology team.
- Work on call as part of a rota when required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proficient with Service Now, Windows, Office 365, Outlook and AD to receive, log and resolve calls made to our internal IT Service Desk.
- Experience in creating and maintaining Process Documentation
- An appreciation of the wider technologies provided and supported by other teams within the company.
- Proven experience performing 1st/2nd line support within a Service Desk Environment
- Knowledge of ITIL Foundation
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- A structured and efficient method to working
- Ability to communicate to all levels of the business when discussing issues & functions of the Workplace Technology Team
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.