We are seeking an experienced project manager to lead and implement large-scale warehouse automation project in partnership with our HQ & logistic partners.
This is a newly created role at On that offers the opportunity to shape the position based on your extensive experience and expertise to meet the project needs.
As a successful candidate, you will be responsible for collaborating with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders and delivering solutions that meet business objectives.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment and must possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills to overcome any challenges that may arise.
- Lead warehouse automation project in the US as part of the WH Automation Project Team with planned Go Live dates in 2025
- Manage scope and local resources to ensure the successful delivery of projects
- Facilitate communication and collaboration among team members and stakeholders
- Provide regular project status updates to senior management and stakeholders
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path items
- Conduct risk management and quality assurance activities throughout the project lifecycle
- Identify opportunities for process improvements within the organization (E2E supply chain thinking required)
- You have 5+ years of experience in implementing large-scale warehouse automation projects
- You have profound experience in managing external logistics partners
- Additional experience in warehouse operations is a plus
- You have an understanding of the business objectives of a fast-growing company
- Excellent interpersonal skills, you feel comfortable leading external teams and stakeholders on all levels and from different cultural backgrounds to drive decision-making around new and complex topics
Meet The Team
We work closely as a Global Logistics Team/ Warehouse Automation Team to convert innovative warehousing solutions into reality, contributing to the overall delivery experience. We are data-driven but are also action-oriented and able to multi-task, we establish and follow processes, but are also continuously challenging the status quo and industry standards.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.