At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. JOB PURPOSE
Reporting to the Logistic Director, the RM & Trims WH Operator will support in the storage/handling of fabrics /trims, and in other general warehouse activities. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Material loading/unloading, storage, picking and sorting according to production needs;
- To support the Warehouse operation processes;
- To manage data entry into the ERP and WMS system;
- To support in uploading the incoming material or picking the outcoming material
- Execute the Statistic Quality Control (AQL) where required during the inbound activity.
- Execute stock taking
- Prior experience in an automated warehouse as operator;
- Knowledge of fabrics and/or trims;
- Experience in working as part of a team;
- Good warehouse ERP/WMS knowledge;
- Good knowledge of storage/handling and general warehouse processes.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Italy || Not Applicable || Turin || INTERNAL MANUFACTURING || BURBERRY TECNICA || n/a ||