The Account Executive III is responsible for selling Women's Intimate Apparel in all channels of distribution. Manage accounts within the US & Canada to grow the business, achieve sales plans and increase the profitability of the DivisionResponsibilities:
- Research sales of both own as well as competitive product to discover new opportunities for growth through product extension (size, model, and color), regional opportunity, and competitive set.
- Analyze selling on a weekly, monthly, and seasonal basis to identify opportunities to drive business.
- Ability to prepare recaps that highlight opportunities - best sellers, door performance, how it relates to the total business and translate that into growth opportunities
- Establish a strategic partnership with account to further understand the product needs and opportunities.
- Collaborate with Design team to merchandise the line.
- Develop, present, monitor and react to sales plans that deliver top line and bottom line growth. (Retail OTB, item tracking and forecasting).
- Foster an alliance between the buyer, the store marketing group, and marketing in order to develop an in store POS visual presence.
- Fiscal Reporting monthly current ship month projection as well as total year forecast.
- Sell seasonal lines with strong presence in the showroom and ability to pro-actively recommend assortments to accounts with a balanced presentation of Fashion and CORE/Carryover styles
- Timely confirmation and tracking of monthly shipments.
- Work with field marketing to improve in store position, execution, and performance.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 6 to 10 years of experience with proven results in this product category.
- Strong interpersonal, retail analysis and presentation skills
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Highly proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, NuOrder, 7th Online
Pay Range: $130,000 - $150,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH