With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music, and Entertainment.
Stockroom Manager, White City About THE ROLE
Our stores are the life and soul of our business. They act as our main touch points with our ever-evolving consumer base.
As the world of retail evolves, we, as a business, believe that for all other parts of the chain to work, our stores must set the tone of what our two brands are all about.
Irrespective of where our consumers eventually make a purchase, our stores are always a window to our great brands. As a result, our locations are paramount, first-class experience must be a given and our in-store standards should never be questionable.
To deliver this, we strive to hire the individuals who live and breathe the values of our business, who are obsessed with delivering great service to our customers and who truly believe that to remain relevant in today's world, we must be nimble and adapt to change and evolution.
The Stockroom Manager plays a key role in achieving these standards by ensuring the smooth running of the stockroom and back-of-house operations.
- Partner with wider management team to build on business opportunities and achieve company standards and objectives.
- Processing deliveries, transfers, and other stock-related duties accurately.
- Accepting incoming deliveries onto the system Organizing stock in the stockroom and using initiative to improve ways of managing stock.
- Ensuring replenishment on the shop floor is completed correctly and in a timely fashion by delegating to the team in a sufficient way.
- Being a key player in SKU accuracy and stock takes.
- Analyze store level reports and create action plans to improve results.
- Participate in weekly management meetings alongside other staff meetings.
- Clearly communicate with staff: store and individual sales goals and other key performance expectations; sales results and provide guidance on what is needed to improve performance.
- Own communication boards, anything facility related (access controls, alarm systems).
- An RFID champion for central London, who works closely with the central operations team assisting in other stores where needed.
- Ability to build great relationships with key departments/personnel in HO, B&M team, facilities, loss prevention.
- Work with the SM compiling feedback on product and stock concerns/issues. Producing reports and analysis, interpretation and action plans weekly communicating to the management team.
- Hold daily/weekly SR walks with SM or ASM.
- Own the roll out and operation of our in-store omni channel and digital project.
About WHAT WE OFFER
- You connect to consumers with a previous track record within hospitality or retail.
- You'll have previous stock handling experience.
- You'll have strong management skills and act with purpose to resolve conflict and unproductive disagreements.
- You'll be an effective communicator with the ability to cultivate belonging.
- Knowledge of stock control systems, preferably FIORI, Store Force and RFID.
- You adapt fast and work with pace.
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organization is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER, and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation.