INTERNSHIP | JANUARY | 6 MONTHS
We are looking for a passionate and engaged internto join ourOmnichannel Excellence and Operations team
at the Global Headquarters in Milan.MAIN ACTIVITIES:
The ideal candidate has a genuine proactive attitude, is an organized, communicative and empathetic resource with the ability to blend an analytical mindset with a qualitative, practical, hands-on approach. Interest in the industry and awareness of its most recent trends would support the onboarding and facilitate daily activities.
- Support the team in the daily management of internal clients requests, keeping track of each progress and ensuring a precise and immediate response to each different stakeholder
- Support the team in the daily management of client experience programs
- Work closely with the team analyzing, organizing and presenting complex datasets
- Help the team in the preparation of relevant documentation for project updates
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful project progresses at the defined deadlines
YOUR FUTURE EXPERIENCE WITH US:
- Master of Science's degree in Economics or related field
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. Fluency in Italian is a plus
- High proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint particularly)
- Detailed-oriented, organized approach
- Collaborative attitude
- An extraordinary internship path: different activities, events and experiences design to help you develop yourself and become part of our community;
- Our Career Start Program: to expand your knowledge by taking exclusive courses and by guided by your team;
- Monthly reimbursement & ticket lunch / free access to the canteen for lunch.
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."