Reporting to the Senior Manager, Leather Goods Production Planning and Control, the Production Control Intern supports all the activities needed to ensure the regular progress of external production. Specifically, the Production Control Intern supports the reception and shipment of raw materials, while helping with production problems as well as contributing to the optimal production schedule.
- To support the regular raw material flow to our subcontractors;
- To help respecting the production schedule;
- To support with extra raw materials requests;
- To cooperate with two other colleagues in achieving production targets
- Degree in Management Engineering or similar;
- Knowledge of Project Management is a plus;
- Fluency in English and Italian