At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
The Studio provides a full photographic production service for various teams and departments within Burberry. From scheduling product for photo shoots to retouching a wide variety of luxury fashion imagery for e-commerce and commercial marketing.
A Photographer with experience in a high throughput studio environment. Responsibilities will include planning and execution of Still Life and 'On Model' imagery for Burberry.com and affiliated Third Party vendors. The candidate will need to be technically adept at setting up lighting environments, equipment maintenance, image mark-up, guideline adherence, video and photography capture.
The role will primarily involve the capture of best in class imagery. The candidate will need to work well in teams alongside Styling and Studio Operations teams to deliver to brief. Due to a deadline-driven nature, the photo studio is a constantly-operating, fully-booked business.
The candidate will be expected to demonstrate an ability to build strong relationships. The Studio provides photographic services to other areas of the business, from Digital Commerce, Client Engagement, Marketing, Press and Internal Communications.
• Model Ready-to-Wear and Still life Fashion Photography
• Studio lighting (flash and constant)
• Shooting tethered
• Industry-standard software knowledge, including Capture One and Photoshop.
• Proven track record of working to studio agreed KPIs.
• Confident taking feedback and direction
• Operate effectively under pressure
• Creative but also able to follow defined guidelines accurately.
• Knowledge of Traditional Photographic Principles
• Experience working for a high profile fashion brand.
• Advanced Capture One Experience.
• Broncolor, Profoto, and Briese Flash Lighting
• Arri and Kinoflo LED Lighting
• Previous Assisting / Studio Experience
• Experience with Video