Area Manager / UK, Europe, Asia
Founded in 2017 by Josh Goot and Christine Centenera, WARDROBE.NYC is the world’s leading luxury essentials concept.
Born as a radical new alternative to the fashion system, WARDROBE.NYC aims to address the relentless design, production, and consumption cycle endemic to the industry.
Inspired to create the ultimate wardrobes for those with shared values and aesthetic, Josh & Christine created a timeless and honest expression of what luxury dressing can be.
WARDROBE.NYC represents practical urban minimalism — crafted with the finest Italian textiles and made in Europe. “Our experience in the industry has led us to think about a better and more egalitarian way to practice the elements of design and communication that we love, and at the same time, improve the business model so that it's more efficient and less wasteful.”
- To build a Europe, UK and Asia wholesale strategy and distribution that reflects the brand’s ethos, aesthetic and luxury positioning.
- To expand and optimize distribution and foster sustainable sales growth amongst leading accounts.
- To nurture and manage wholesale relationships toward best brand and commercial outcomes.
- To elevate and protect the brand in the approach to wholesale business strategy.
- To ensure the brand’s presentation online and in-store meets standards and positioning goals.
- To assist Wholesale Director in creating strategic plan for growing current business and acquiring new accounts.
- To define targets, milestones and KPIs toward optimized distribution + sales growth.
- To schedule for store visits, training, activations, trunk shows in the owned territories.
- To maintain and expand the brand’s distribution in the territories.
- To identify growth opportunities in key regions and build relationships.
- To work closely with partners toward optimized sell thru results.
- To assist Wholesale Director in planning the yearly budget by providing forecasting for each owned account/territory.
Ranging + Projections
- To contribute to range architecture considerations ahead of market.
- To provide sales projections for owned accounts to CFO + Production for planning.
- To provide feedback & reporting to Design and Development post market to inform future ranging.
- To play a leading role in the planning and execution of Paris market
- To schedule appointments and build the appointment calendar.
- To lead sales appointments for owned accounts / territories.
- To influence the merchandising, presentation, and management of the sales showroom.
- To initiate and manage replenishments and stock swaps for owned accounts.
- To assist Finance department with providing and following up on invoice payments.
- To request sell thru reports from customers.
- To limit and monitor markdowns via clear communication and product strategy.
- To analyze SOH + sell thru data to determine potential exits for owned accounts.
- To plan these exits with the CEO, CFO and Wholesale Director.
Training + Store Visits
- To develop a plan and budget for store visits, staff training, and in store events for owned territories aimed at improved merchandising, brand knowledge, positioning and sell-thru results.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills.
- Be motivated, autonomous, and show initiative.
- Be results focused, and great at managing relationships.
- Love fashion business
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Merchandising, Business, or a related field.
- 5+ years of luxury wholesale experience.
- Advanced knowledge of RLM / ERP software.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft 365
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Based in Europe
- Salary ranges from €80,000/yr - €90,000/yr
- Clothing Allowance
- Bonus Structure