The VP Finance - Americas FP&A:
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:Overall Strategic, Tactical & Operational Steering, Planning & Tracking:
- Act as a financial advisor and business partner to the Americas senior management teams by providing insight and giving recommendations to enable and drive fact-based, optimal decision-making; and input and participate in the development of the business strategies and operations of the Americas business (multi-brand: Calvin Klein & Tommy Hilfiger).
- Facilitate and drive business planning and tracking to achieve financial targets as well as the Americas strategy within PVH+ Plan.
- Convince global and regional teams to coordinate and streamline processes and procedures.
Financial Reporting & Compliance:
- Develop and implement financial goals for Americas in line with PVH+ plan objectives.
- Identify opportunities to maximize revenue and profitability through analysis of competitive landscape and business trends; make strategic recommendations for optimal future business growth.
- Facilitate and optimize processes for strategic planning, target setting, estimate and brand profitability steering.
- Drive, implement and enable a fact-based decision-making process by creating transparency on key performance indicators.
- Manage business risk to protect the division's assets; make recommendations for risk mitigation.
- Drive, challenge and monitor expenses, challenging the status quo and providing periodic reports enabling Senior Management to make more agile resources allocation decisions.
- Oversees preparation of real estate financial planning and analysis (including new stores, renewals, capex investments & exits).
- Provides insights into WHS partner trade terms and makes strategic recommendations to optimize future growth and profitability by channel.
- Supervise preparation of summaries and forecasts for future business growth and general economic outlook.
- Provide monthly reporting and communication with the Senior Management Group (including actual results, estimates and budget variances).
- Oversee preparation of month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial closings for respective costs; expense planning and control; capital expenditure planning and control.
- Develop, implement, and monitor policies and procedures to ensure accurate and timely recording and reporting of operating results.
- Ensure the integrity of financial policies and financial statements.
- Oversee and optimize processes for overall financial analysis, planning, control, and compliance.
- Drive automation and efficiency in FP&A processes through dashboards and automated reports.
- Attract and retain a high-performing team; collaborate with HR partners to develop and execute retention and development strategies for existing and emerging talent.
- Provide leadership for, and develop, a strong team; clarify business goals, responsibilities, and accountabilities.
- Encourage and foster a culture of diversity & inclusion.
- Provide training, mentorship and leadership to define standards, processes and procedures within own area of responsibility and also in the larger circle of concern within the finance and marketing departments.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Finance or Accounting required
- MBA or CPA recommended
- 15+ years of financial management and accounting experience; Global financial experience required
- Proficiency to think and act strategically and develop operational and strategic plans.
- Ability to operate cross-functionally and understanding of external business drivers.
- Ability to navigate in a matrix environment.
- Excellent analytical skills, managing large data quantities from multiple sources.
- Strong relationship building skills at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills for persuasion and influencing others both internally and externally.
- Business fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Ability to lead and develop talent.
- Ability to navigate change and bring others along.
- Proficiency in Microsoft package software programs, knowledge of SAP, Lawson financial packages (general ledger), Hyperion software (financial reporting), Island Pacific software (inventory control and cost of sales)
Pay Range: $250,000 - $300,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH