PVH has evolved from its 1881 roots to become a diversified global company with over $9 billion in revenues through a combination of strategic acquisitions and by successfully growing our brands globally across the Wholesale, Retail, E-commerce and Licensing channels.
PVH Corporation made several acquisitions over a decade that has redefined the identity, performance and long-term growth potential of the Company. Through these transformative acquisitions, we have secured our position as one of the largest branded lifestyle apparel companies in the world, with a diversified portfolio of iconic lifestyle apparel brands, led by Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. Together, these two brands represent over 75% of our worldwide business and are expected to continue to drive future revenue and profitability growth.
As a much larger organization, we continue to operate under our core business principles, which value leaders who hold the highest ethical standards, while also driving results across the business. At PVH, we take great pride in our passion, integrity, individuality, partnership and accountability, and we believe that these attributes will serve as key competitive advantages.
Our people are our greatest asset, we believe that investing in our talent will allow us to continue to grow our business
The Senior Accountant will be working closely with the Senior Finance Manager on strategic initiatives to improve data quality, processes and reporting from an accounting perspective.
- Manages accounts payable entries and supporting documentation with the support of the external Shared Service Center
- Ensures timely recording and payments of invoices
- Maintains accurate A/P records and control analysis
- Process and reviews account payable transaction for proper scanning, coding and archiving
- Secondary School Diploma or University Degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration
- At least 1/2 years' experience in similar role
- Demonstrates good communication and collaboration skills and abilities
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- High level in local language and in oral as well as written English communication
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A super modern approach to Fashion, Omnichannel, we are pioneering the industry
- An hybrid-working program that empowers our associates to work from everywhere (where applicable)
- An yearly welfare program, iOS devices, superb Application to enhance collaboration
- A best in class People's Place inside the Milan Office
- A fantastic environment where you can fail fast and learn fast