TOTEME is a Swedish fashion house founded in 2014 by Elin Kling and Karl Lindman. From the studio in Stockholm, the label explores the appeal of a modern uniform through distinct design cues, meticulous craftsmanship and methodic repetition. TOTEME is a label committed to making decisions that work in favor of people, animals and the planet.
TOTEME is looking for an Assistant Store Manager to join the team in Los Angeles (LA) full-time. You will be based at our Melrose Avenue store and will work together with the Store Manager to manage the clientele, drive sales and lead the Sales Advisors, overseeing their service level and development. You will plan, delegate and support the store’s daily operational tasks and will report to the Store Manager.
- Deliver excellent customer service with a focus on building and maintaining long-term relationships.
- Support, train and coach the team on the shopfloor to meet sales targets and service levels.
- Plan, delegate, action and follow up on the store’s daily operational tasks.
- Support the Store Manager in creating and maintaining staff schedules.
- Assist with the development and implementation of new store policies and strategies.
- Work towards long-term Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and business goals.
- Ensure the store’s Visual Merchandising (VM) is impeccably maintained.
- Develop efficient workflows.
- Manage in-store events.
- Participate in and contribute to TOTEME’s social and environmental sustainability strategy.
- A strong team leader with at least 3 years of experience in store management within luxury retail.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Experience with back-office operations management.
- Experience generating reports and guidelines.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Self-motivated, solution-oriented and hands-on.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Business and results-oriented with a strong commercial drive.
- A strong interest in people and their development.
- Customer-focused with the ability to build lasting relationships.
- A strong visual eye and attention to detail.
- Passionate about TOTEME with an understanding of the brand and aesthetic.
- Flexible schedule, happy to work evenings and weekends.
This is a full-time position based at TOTEME’s Melrose Avenue store and starting in February 2024.
TOTEME has teams in Stockholm, London and New York and a growing number of stores in Europe, North America and Asia. You will join a dynamic, creative and highly collaborative team working towards exciting projects and milestones. You will contribute to the company’s development and have the opportunity to grow within your role.
TOTEME stands for inclusivity and a sense of belonging in the workplace. We welcome all applicants and recruit on the basis of skills and experience.