Others have called us the 'fastest growing sports company' of its time. Dynamic, challenging and sportive is how we describe ourselves. Software and technology is the engine of this growth.
As part of the growth of the technology organization, we are building a brand new Agile Coaching team in Berlin. As an Agile Coach, you will work with cross-functional, autonomous software teams to guide them towards a common goal; connecting and engaging people to build a culture of trust and collaboration.
Our Agile Coaches work on team assignments designed to help people help themselves. In this role, you might work with teams to improve their understanding of agile. With engineers to help them make a technical decision. With product managers to engage with stakeholders. Or with department heads to increase engagement in their organizations. No matter the assignment, you'll play an instrumental role in shaping the agile culture at On.
We understand that everyone's journey is unique. (We'll tailor your onboarding to your strengths and interests) But here's what your first 6 months might look like:
- Get to know the teams and individuals in the technology organization
- Attend meetings and join Slack channels to understand the current collaboration patterns
- By the end of your first month, you'll have a high-level overview of the technology organization
- Qualitatively and quantitatively survey team members' needs
- Dig deeper into specific patterns of working together that would benefit from improving
- Demonstrate your impact by running workshops and agile ceremonies
- Engage with stakeholders of the teams that you support
- Formulate hypotheses about what your next most impactful team assignment would be
- Design and teach workshop formats to team members who act as multipliers
- Run workshops that positively impact the technology organization, such as tech all-hands meetings and quarterly planning meetings
- Align processes, tools, and artifacts to enable collaboration across the technology organization and with their business partners
- Work with key business stakeholders to understand how we can work together to use technology as an enabling force
- Translate your insights into an agile team strategy that enables continuous improvements
- Excellent facilitation skills, creating and running interactive workshops online as well as in-person
- Teaching and mentoring is your way to pass on your knowledge
- Hands on experience with a variety of agile frameworks and practices and how to make best use of them in cross-functional teams
- Ideally, you also know user-centered ideation processes such as Design Thinking, design sprints, and lean methodologies
- By embracing collaboration and communication, you guide teams toward self-organization and agile maturity
- You are proactive, knowing how to best use your time and the time of our teams to achieve our common goals and vision
- Experience analyzing your work results qualitatively and quantitatively
- Successfully worked with hybrid teams with onsite and remote employees
Meet The Team
We're big thinkers and change-makers, constantly reinventing how we do things - questioning the status quo and finding new ideas to try as inspiration strikes us.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.