Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
To be part of our challenging, passionate world we are looking for a "Foreign Trade and Indirect Procurement Team Leader"
to be charged in our HUGO BOSS Izmir factory.What you can expect:
- Coordinate and control foreign trade and customs operations,
- Ensure control of documentation processes related to the movement of goods within HBTR, covering import, export, transit, and inward processing regimes.
- Possess a strong command of foreign trade, customs, and free zone legislation; interpret the impact of regulatory changes on company processes and take appropriate actions.
- Implement technical standards according to transport types, optimize routesand control documents.
- Calculate transportation and customs clearance costsand lead improvement studies.
- Maintain effective communication with internal and external customers.
- Interpret all analyses and reports, taking necessary actions within the scope of purchasing processes.
- Receive procurement proposals, evaluate proposals, manage tender processes, contract management and prepare procurement contracts.
- Establish, rate, developand evaluate the supplier portfolio within the scope of supplier management.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Proven experience in foreign trade, customs operationsand indirect procurement.
- In-depth knowledge of foreign trade, customsand free zone legislation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities.
- Experience in supplier management and portfolio development.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field; additional certifications are a plus.
- Good command of English
- Preferably able to use SAP
- #BeYourOwnBoss and we are going to support your individual leadership development with HUGO BOSS NewBie Program,
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- We care about balance in every moment of life and to support this, we offer social facilities such as a fitness center, basketball, volleyball, football, tennis sports fields and a hairdresser for men/women at HUGO BOSSIzmir.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. You can have your lunches in our à la carte restaurant, sip your Starbucks coffee during your break, and place your boutique cake orders from our patisserie for your special days.
- We also know the value of our health. In addition to Private Health Insurance, you can also benefit from our comprehensive health services offered by our workplace doctors, physiotherapists, nutritionists, psychologists and nurses.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.