La Garconne is seeking to fill the position of Ecommerce Coordinator on a full-time basis. This position is an essential part of the company's ecommerce operations. The right candidate will be a collaborative, creative person who is highly organized, flexible and reliable. This position reports to the Creative Director.
- Create and maintain the daily online product upload schedule based on weekly sample receipts.
- Liaise closely with Creative, Buying, and Inventory teams on product upload planning to establish deadlines and priorities.
- Validate all completed product data and associated image assets and resolve discrepancies prior to uploading content on the website.
- Ensure product and assets go live in a timely and accurate manner.
- Initiate post-production sample movement and coordinate with Inventory team to meet online product upload schedule deadline.
- Visually merchandise site by maximizing the impact of imagery and strategic product placement that is driven by Creative and Merchandising initiatives.
- Write concise and informative on-brand product descriptions for all items (RTW, accessories and home) sold on the website.
- Assist with preparation of daily newsletter distribution.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in an e-commerce product upload position required.
- Fashion design experience and strong knowledge of garment construction are strongly preferred.
- Experience in online visual merchandising.
- Comfortable thinking visually with a keen aesthetic sensibility.
- Link to your portfolio required.
- Expert attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with Macs, strong Excel skills, and ability to quickly adapt to internal system functionality.
Benefits include company paid health/dental/eye insurance, company matching 401K, PTO, paid holidays, healthcare flexible spending account, commuter benefits, etc.