Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+. The Team
The Retail Planning team is responsible for the end-to-end management of merchandise and inventory planning, including strategic demand planning. In a constantly changing retail environment we look to build the best assortment plan for each retail location, based upon: consumer profile, sales targets and regional retail landscape.The Position
Reporting into the Planning manager, this role will play a key part in creating the merchandise plans for a division or product group(s) within our TH Full Price & Concessions store channels. Collaborating with the Buying counterparts, this role is responsible for creating a strategy which supports business sales growth, while protecting the brand image.
As a senior planner within the planning organization, this role will help to train and grow more junior members of the team. This role will contribute as a Key User/expert supporting systems and processes that support functional work.Key Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate
- Conduct seasonal hind sighting & determine forward strategy for the product groups managed in collaboration with buying counterparts.
- Build store clusters based on store types, capacity grading as well as location needs.
- Build Merchandise Plan incl. inventory stock targets, with Hub/Branch Planning input, Buying counterparts and support / present in sign-off with Planning, Buying, and Retail leadership.
- Support buy quantification of articles in collaboration with Retail Buying.
- Reconcile buying budget & overall buy quantification to ensure plan targets are met in collaboration with buying team. Support in presentation of final buy plans to Planning, Buying, and Retail Leadership for sign off.
- Conduct sizing of buy to quantify SKU-level volumes.
- Align with buying counterparts, quantify width and depth of the range ensure a relevant balance of continuity and fashion
- Drive in-season trade decision making ensuring the team optimize opportunity whilst minimizing stock risks.
- Determine and continuously optimize initial allocation and Seasonal & NOS replenishment parameters.
- Manage WSSI/Monthly Forecast set up and in-season management of sales, profit, stock and Open to Buy (OTB).
- Take central promotion and markdown decisions while considering Hub and store-specific input from Branch Planning.
- Ensure frequent store & market visits.
- Act as a mentor for more junior members of planning team, supporting in training.
- University degree with 5-7+ years of related work experience.
- Strong financial and fact-based analytical acumen and perspective
- Deep knowledge in setting up a profitable financial structure and plan including performance tracking
- Sound understanding of retail merchandise financials
- Strong experience in managing retail KPIs and ensuring assortments can meet financial targets
- Solid understanding of inventory flow management and allocation & replenishment optimization
- Solid understanding of end-to-end fashion process from brand merchandising to sales in store
- Strong communication & presentation skills, ability to influence stakeholders at multiple levels
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
Be part of it.
- How we support you: choose the hybrid setup and working hours that suit you, in addition to meeting-free Fridays, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, 25 days of paid holidays, mental health days, parental leave, home office allowance, commuting allowances, employee assistance programs, and pension schemes
- Wellbeing: exclusive onsite gym and fitness classes, personal training, meditation studio, sports clubs, in-house physio, and receive access to our nutritional and wellbeing programs
- Campus: extensive food and beverage offerings, top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, sky bar, monthly social events, weekly Thursday drinks, game nights, and campus-themed activities that will keep your social life busy
- Develop your career: whether you lead a team or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH. PVH University curates and delivers training programs for you to continuously develop your professional and personal goals
- Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.