HEAD OF OPERATIONS – Maternity Cover
SALONI is a fashion company headquartered in London with an office in Hong Kong that was launched in 2010.
The company has built a strong international wholesale business (particularly in the USA) and has a successful and growing Direct to Consumer business through its own website. Production is global though the majority is based in Asia.
The core focus is the overall efficient management of wholesale orders shipments and effective fulfillment of the sales order book, support the sales admin function. You will partner with Production, Sales and Finance and will be the main contact for fulfillment and working closely with US Agent and European Distributor.
This is an office based role at our Head Office in Clerkenwell, London
Overall Responsibility for all Wholesale and Logistics functions
- Efficiently manage Wholesale Operations and invoicing processes across global territories, ensuring accuracy.
- Manage seasonal credit approval process all markets (hilldun; coface) and ensure correct payment terms are administered for each order all markets
- Management of seasonal order books and product lifecycle from warehouse delivery to end customer shipments.
- Oversee and approve Factory splits and wholesale reorders. Co-responsible for checking warehouse costs, units booked, inventory levels and movement of goods.
- Collaborate with Logistics Manager to guarantee punctual and smooth deliveries.
- Report on shipment progress, stock movements, end of season results and stock overages. Prepare monthly Agents Commission Report.
- Dropping pick tickets across three warehouses and organizing shipments to end customers. Overseeing EDI order (USA) management /check / release
- Lead and mentor the current wholesale ops coordinator.
- Strategically administer in-season stock allocations across international markets. Work with ecommerce team to coordinate on stock management. Handle ad hoc projects as assigned by management.
- Creating ASN for inbounds to be booked in warehouses and preparing product catalogue report prior to each season and sending it over to each warehouse – this is a logistics function we will need to remove
- Proactive and with proven expertise in leadership, communication, problem-solving, and analytics within the fashion industry.
- Customer-focused mindset, resourcefulness, and efficiency in operations.
- Passionate about achieving results while upholding the company's core principles.
- Cultural awareness and adaptability in a multicultural work environment.
Required system knowledge
- VC / EDI PORTALS EDI TRADE CATALOGUES
1-5 Clerkenwell Road LONDON EC1M 5PA