JUNIOR ART DIRECTOR
Reports to: Head of Brand Marketing
Job Purpose: The Junior Art Director will sit within the global Content and Marketing team at JW ANDERSON which is responsible for all creative content initiatives across the brand, worldwide. The role will be integral in helping to maintain and drive art direction to the next level, supporting the Brand and Image team as well as Marketing and Communication Teams in delivering creative visuals and concept across all the JW ANDERSON channels.
The ideal candidate would have to have a strong understanding of fashion, a sense of what works well within the digital space, and is able to execute content to a high level.
- Build creative concepts and briefs for each campaign and activity alongside the in-house senior creative teams
- Collaborate with various departments when creative input is needed including e-commerce content.
- Staying abreast of new media formats and learning how to incorporate them into campaigns
- Take ownership of deliverables and initiatives with acute attention to detail, with a keen eye of aesthetics whilst working smartly to keep to deadlines and processes.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with photographers, videographers, and other industry talent.
- Keep up to date with emerging trends in fashion, and social media channels
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in a similar role (2 years )
- Strong skills with design software such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator and video editing
- The ability to build creative ideas.
- An awareness of digital media and evolving online platforms
- Can prioritise and manage competing priorities
- Excellent project planning skills and experience in using project management and planning tools
- A good communicator with the ability to interface regularly with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to be discrete, confidential, and reliable.
- High attention to detail
- Proactive approach – endeavouring to be a step ahead.
- Resourceful and seeks opportunities to be innovative.
- Ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to work.
- Ability to bring a positive attitude to problem-solving