Job title: HR & Recruitment Coordinator
Reports to: HR Director
Job Purpose: To provide an efficient and effective HR support to JWA by delivering a customer-focused, comprehensive, pragmatic, high level of service and operational advice to managers and employees in line with the company’s policies, procedures and legal requirements. Additionally to provide comprehensive administrative & operational support to HR Director.
Supporting the HR team on full employee lifecycles including:
- New Starter Onboarding & Off Boarding in conjunction with JWA Operations Team Management of all documentation and maintenance of employee records Induction planning Probation management Providing references to other employers upon request Annual Leave & Absence Management
Responsible for team training, development and engagement including:
- Support HRD in the administration & implementation of Annual appraisals Performance and career review process on Lattice
Responsible for Compensation & Benefits with HRD including:
- Main point of contact for external payroll provider and responsible for all payroll management Administration of Pension scheme Responsible for managing Clothing Allowance and other benefits
Talent acquisition and recruitment including:
- Responsible for all work placement & intern recruitment ( Very important) Developing job descriptions, person specifications with managers for all roles Selection processes and interviews Supporting HRD in employer branding initiatives
Skills and Experience needed:
- Recruitment background (Highly desirable)
- 2-4 years’ experience in HR
- Strong Relational Skills Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external contacts
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Gravitas and the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to have a high level of ownership of above responsibilities, working well autonomously and cross functionally with other departments.
- Excellent organizational skills Detail Focused Ability to prioritize workload effectively