The Wholesale Manager is responsible for effectively managing the wholesale accounts, agents, and marketplace distribution, maximising growth, exceeding targets, and identifying new business opportunities. The role will focus on the execution of our Worldwide Wholesale Strategy, supporting the Commercial Director with reporting and developing our wholesale business across various territories.
- Responsible for ensuring the smooth running of your respective wholesale accounts to increase sell through performance and budgets
- End to end management of wholesale budgets and implementation of strategy with a view to exceeding them
- Ensure strong brand performance through supporting Sales Operations to deliver timely results and payments in season
- Compile product training and train seasonal staff for all collections
- Support in the execution of the sales campaign from Joor and showroom set up, staff management, scheduling of customer showroom appointments etc
- Responsible for the Sell during market to drive sales and actively manage customer orders to ensure that they meet deadlines, review all orders ensuring they are in line with agreed OTB plan and are correctly processed
- Manage the trade in season to exceed expectations though implementing stock swaps, pop-ups, VM, incentives, store events, personal shopping services, shop in shop staff etc
- Work with Wholesale Marketplace vendors such as Farfetch and agents to ensure orders processed, uploaded, co-ordinate samples movement etc
- Develop and nurture relationships with clients through constant communication to identify and develop proactive as well as reactive business plans
- Undertake frequent visits to stores, proposing innovative solutions to meet their needs and maximise sales
- Act as a Brand Guardian, coaching and educating clients to ensure guidelines are implemented to maximize commercial gains and respect the brand
- Responsible for preparing weekly reports, including, but not limited to, analysis of sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes, managing, and controlling data analysis, stock levels, best sellers, KPI’s, collating all Sell Through’s and VM reports
- Seasonal sales analysis (pre and post market) reporting to the Commercial Director
- Work closely with Production & Merchandising to ensure the collection best meets the needs of the clients in a commercial capacity
- Liaise with press and marketing to support clients in season
Essential skills and requirements:
- 5 years previous experience in wholesale with a solid background/expertise within the Luxury fashion industry
- Impeccable presentation and communication skills, both verbally and written
- Results driven with proven experience in budgeting (sales forecasting) and exceeding targets
- Experience in working with boutiques and / or department stores
- Thorough working knowledge of Joor or similar sales platform
- Entrepreneurial spirit and commercially minded
- A strong team player who is adept at working across multiple teams and time zones
- Dedicated individual with a high work ethic, integrity, and reliability with a “hands on” attitude
- Excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good understanding of Merchandising, Finance, Logistics, and Retail Operations
- Additional language beneficial
WHY JOIN THE HOLZWEILER ?
You'll experience the excitement of an expanding Norwegian fashion business, where innovation and growth intersect.
We're on an exhilarating journey, shaping the landscape of retail with creative product strategies. It's a place where your ideas and contributions will make a real impact, propelling our growth and success globally.
But it's not just about the business. You'll join a family-like work environment where every team member is heard, valued, and empowered to make a difference.
Join us now to thrive, grow, and shape the future of Holzweiler.