This role is to support all Wholesale related activities for 16Arlington. This is a key role to support the Wholesale Manager on the management and support the growth of the department.
This role will report directly to Wholesale Manager and work closely with the e-commerce and Design team.
- Maintaining customers data making sure all information are up to date across all sales platform.
- Monitor order entry in Zedonk, liaise with customers with order confirmations, purchase orders and providing customers with ean codes, composition and RRP.
- Monitoring sales performances and support with the weekly reporting.
- Coordinating ongoing brand product training with key accounts. Prospection of potential customers following the wholesale strategy and supporting on researching new business opportunities in given regions.
- Line-sheets creation, gathering all the information and providing assets in timely manner.
- Support during seasonal sales campaign for London and Paris and coordinate all showroom activities.
- Keep track of appointments schedule, coordinate the sales appointment schedules.
- Working closely with the logistic team to ensure that shipments are being processed within agreed delivery window.
- Responsible for management and upkeep of the collection archives.
- Budget Management, tracking and invoice processing.
- To manage the communications calendar throughout the year.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Process driven
- Must have understanding of budget management, tracking and invoice processing.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and follow critical path
- Experience with large volumes of data entry, ensuring complete detail and accuracy at all time
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong eye for detail and high level of accuracy
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel Efficiency using Zedonk
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Based in London, the company culture is dynamic and entrepreneurial but with a strategic vision. The culture of this fast-growing brand requires strong organisational skills, team players, good communication skills, a “Can Do” and 360 approach.