Job Title: Ecommerce Assistant
Reports to: Ecommerce Manager
We are seeking a dynamic and detail-oriented Ecommerce Assistant to join our Ecommerce department. This is a super exciting role, involving a range of opportunities and responsibilities aimed at supporting the day-to-day operations and continual elevation of our Direct-to-consumer online presence.
- Support the general day-to-day running of the website; ensuring a seamless online shopping and user experience. Conduct daily site-checks on the website, identifying and working to resolve any onsite issues promptly and efficiently. Identify opportunities for strategic merchandising, aiming to increase conversion meanwhile contributing to the overall aesthetic appeal/upkeep of the front-end. Maintaining good stakeholder relationships (both internal and external), to execute key deadlines and projects in a timely manner.
Product Management (Data-driven):
- Contribute to the successful delivery of the ecommerce product lifecycle; managing all components for delivery - including data and assets to build and launch the seasonal product catalogues.
- Work on seasonal uploads, meticulously cataloguing products, managing descriptions, and ensuring accurate product information ahead of the launch deadline.
- Working with the Ecommerce Manager to elevate product and website information through the implementation of organic SEO strategies.
- Support with regards to collaborations and special projects, ensuring seamless execution and alignment with the brand's image.
Product Management (Asset-driven):
- Contribute to the creation of visually appealing product rankings to showcase our collections online to ultimately to inspire consumers and encourage the increase of engagement and conversion.
- Organisation, and maintenance of the asset folders, archive management, and back-end upkeep & administrative tasks.
Email Marketing & CRM:
- Provide support in the implementation of commercial communications, ensuring high level execution with regards to the Newsletter lifecycle and product pushes.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external agencies/suppliers to maintain a cohesive online presence.
Client Services and Post-purchase support:
- Working with the Ecommerce manager & internal customer support teams; provide support for customer inquiries and concerns, maintaining a high standard of service whilst always upholding brand policies.
- A collaborative and open approach to working, ability to build strong and professional working relationships both with internal and external stakeholders to ensure deliverables are met in a timely manner.
- Ability to prioritise and organise workloads and deadlines with regards to a faced paced business environment, especially managing multiple projects at one time.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills to handle multiple updates, projects, and challenges concurrently, ensuring deadlines are consistently met.
- Bring a meticulous and detail-orientated approach to all deliverables, a key focus on attention to detail is necessary.
- Experience in a similar role, preferably within a high-end retail or wholesale fashion environment, demonstrating a deep understanding of the luxury market.
- Confidence and proficiency in using Content Management Systems and understanding of website operations within an e-commerce function.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office software’s, including Excel and PowerPoint, as well as InDesign programmes (such as photoshop).
- General Interest and passion for all things fashion and e-commerce related, whilst always staying up to date with current industry related trends.
If you are passionate about the intersection of luxury fashion and digital excellence, we invite you to join our dynamic team and contribute to the ongoing success of our prestigious brand.