The world's fastest growing sports brand is looking for a talented Key Account Manager to support accelerating the brand's journey throughout the Nordics. Revolutionizing performance-driven products, On is taking the global sports footwear, apparel and accessories market by storm with cutting-edge tech, innovation and a commitment to sustainability and social impact.
We are delighted to offer this unique opportunity for a passionate Key Account Manager to be one of the first on the ground for On's Sweden sales team. You will strategically prospect and manage our key accounts to support On's expansion and positioning in the market. You will report directly to the Sales Lead Sweden.
This role will maximize our potential with key regional retailers in order to provide the Nordic consumer with premium innovative product and brand stories that excite and engage them. You will lead the business with relevant accounts to deliver net growth, execute brand strategy, develop new ways of working and be a standout colleague that makes us better.
You will work daily with the account stakeholders and the internal commercial team in a Nordic and EMEA level to deliver the brand objectives and targets.
Some of your daily/weekly/seasonal tasks may include:
- Build a premium consumer experience across our B2B partners channels (online and retail) by ensuring best presentation of our products and stories.
- Developing and strengthening new and existing strategic relationships with accounts in the market, in line with On's global strategy.
- Driving sell-in growth, enhancing customer loyalty, boosting sell-out in partnerships with your cross-functional team, and maximizing revenue opportunities.
- Collaborating closely with internal teams to ensure deadlines are met and utilizing your industry expertise to ensure the success of On's brand and expansion within the market.
- Leveraging reporting dashboards to make data informed decisions and guide account planning aligned with overall global objectives.
- Staying ahead of the curve on industry trends, market dynamics, and competitor activities to identify growth opportunities.
- Leading internal and external account discussions. Preparing and delivering sales presentations in a meaningful and engaging way.
- Supporting customer cross-functional teams to foster strong relationships, address concerns and provide exceptional customer service.
- Maintaining all sales related budgets with identified Key Accounts.
- Bridging global strategy to the local market trends.
- Strong experience in account management acquired in Sales, Buying, Procurement, Business Planning positions. Preferably but not necessarily within sports and performance, fashion or premium consumer goods industries.
- Ability to influence and inspire change and lead business decisions using analytical and commercial approach.
- A proven track record for relationship building and B2B partner management to strategically prospect, prioritize and develop account partnerships.
- A solid understanding of the sports and fashion industry, including consumer preferences, emerging technologies, and market dynamics. You can anticipate consumer trends and opportunities for growth, and act accordingly.
- Ability to lead cross functional work streams and business development projects.
- You approach problem solving analytically and in a very structured way analyzing data, interpreting trends, and making data informed decisions.
- You're self motivated, resourceful and proactive, with the ability to work autonomously to bring to life our teams' commitments with rigor, transparency and discipline.
- You enjoy connecting with people and have strong communication skills, including ability to elicit information, actively listen and verbalize ideas effectively.
- You can bring business plans to life in an inspiring way that influences internal and external stakeholders and are empowered when presenting to a group
- You have good Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Fluent Swedish and proficiency in English are a must. Additional languages are a plus! Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel, extensively at time, within Sweden and the Nordics, occasionally in Europe as required.
- Driving license and fully comfortable to travel by car for business.
- You should be based within proximity to Stockholm.
Meet The Team
Ever imagine working in a team, where a passion for people and a commitment to movement comes first? At On you'll join a community of athletes, sports and movement enthusiasts and innovators who dare to dream big, move fast and who aren't afraid to do things differently. Being a Key Account Manager at On is being the bridge between On's internal commercial teams and our B2B partners ultimately amplifying On's footprint across Sweden and beyond.
Alongside the Sales Lead Sweden, you will be the second team member to join the Sweden based sales team and be instrumental in establishing On as the #1 premium sports brand in the Nordics and beyond. You'll support a growing team that is pioneering new ways of strategic account management in this key market for On. The team partners with, supports and develops a variety of accounts across different segments, and has a real impact in growing and strengthening our regional partnerships. This dedication to growth as well as a strong team spirit are the secret of On's success. We are a team united by a common vision and the unwavering belief in the unstoppable power of the human spirit!
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.