PVH is one of the most successful fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic brands CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER with more than 30.000 employees operating in over 40 countries. PVH stands for development and innovation like no other company with the ongoing digitalization and integration of all channels.
One of PVH's greatest strengths is our people and our shared desire to create an inclusive work environment where every individual is valued, and every voice is heard. Together, we are committed to a more diverse and fair fashion industry to drive sustainable change both at PVH and in our industry.
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets, covering 13 countries with more than 2.700 employees, is located in Düsseldorf and is the main location for around 500 employees.
We are searching for talented individuals with a performance driven mindset and solid sales experience that will be responsible for the planning, implementation and delivery of our wholesale strategy and driving profitable and sustainable market share for defined Key Account customers. Due to market and customer needs the Key Account Manager will impact the representative collection and seasonal highlight capsules. A day in the life of a Key Account Manager Calvin Klein Jeans (m/f/x):
What do we need from you? You have:
- You will work closely with our Calvin Klein Jeans Sales Manager in driving key account sales initiatives across individual channels
- You will manage your own portfolio of key wholesale accounts, building new and managing existing relationships with our clients, providing them with excellent customer service, which is prompt, informative and engaging
- You will frequently travel within the region and build strong relationships and strategic partnerships with key wholesale customers
- You will establish and execute a comprehensive key account roadmap, that aligns with the overall company strategy and our ambitious growth plans
- You will create assortments for each customer and market needs as well as order management (pre-orders and in-season business) using our digital sell-in tool
- You will be accountable for the thorough implementation of all key account related initiatives, successful Shop-in-Shop projects and the representation of the brand
- You will be the voice of your key accounts, with regard to assortment planning, marketing plans, in-store and online
- You will translate market knowledge, trends and analysis across key accounts to advance PVH product development
- You will collaborate with our marketing team to drive marketing strategies and initiatives
What you can expect from us:
- A minimum of 4 years profound work experience in Sales, E-Commerce, or Omni-Channel
- A deep knowledge and insight into the market and competitors in the fashion industry
- A deep divisional related product knowledge
- Strong sales and negotiation skills and natural desire for improving solutions across people, processes and systems
- A hands-on mentality in working with frequently changing tools and software's to translate work resources into efficiency
- A good command of written and spoken German and English
- PVH offers you a smart working (hybrid) model including a flex office solution, a "work from anywhere" concept, meeting-free Fridays and many other components
- Lead Yourself. Lead Together. Lead the Way. The PVH Leadership Behaviors are the actions that unlock the potential of each of us. Whether you lead a team, a project or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH
- We promote a culture of development and offer training and learning opportunities through our own PVH University
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, internal sports classes and other initiatives
Our employees come together from all areas of life and all corners of the world. Inclusion and diversity is a key pillar of our corporate culture. We know that diversity makes us stronger. Regardless of your origin, nationality, faith, disability, age, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender you are welcome here.