Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Shape our next level retail journey and join our team as an intern (m/f/d) for a period of 6 months, starting in March/April 2024.
You will become part of a cross-functional project team within Global Retail and will be closely involved in the organization and implementation of a global event format, in addition supporting other retail initiatives & projects across the department.What you can expect:
- Support on planning, organizing, and executing of retail event format
- Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams, global retail head offices as well as external partners eg. creative agencies, suppliers & freelancers to ensure a seamless event execution
- Support on developing event material & organization of warehouse, incl. logistics & shipping as needed
- Support on delivering creative or innovative approaches to further shape event framework
- Assist in budget management by monitoring expenses through planning process & support in administrative tasks
- Further support in daily business & global retail projects across the department; assessments & preparation of key presentations for global interfaces
- Work in an international environment with daily contact to management and global subsidiaries
- You are currently completing your degree in Business Administration, Retail Management, Event-/Marketing Management or Hospitality
- You follow a proactive, solution-oriented approach and work collaboratively with a focus on team success
- Hands-on mentality, strong organization, communication & presentation skills
- You are confident in using Microsoft Office
- You are fluent in written and spoken German or English
#LI-CH1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.