Founded in New York in 1837, Tiffany & Co. is the world's premier jeweler and America's house of design. An iconic brand with a rich and storied heritage, Tiffany is a global manufacturer and retailer of jewelry and luxury accessories.
Careers at Tiffany & Co. come in many styles. All require a passion for excellence, driving an inclusive culture, a commitment to the highest standards of professionalism, and respect for the bold elegance of our global brand. Working with us will challenge you to achieve your very best. Consider the opportunity to join us now.Internship Overview
We are seeking exceptional university students and recent graduates who want to build their professional skills while gaining experience with a global brand. Apply to be considered for our paid internship program. The Tiffany Intern Learning Experience
This 10-week internship program will create a learning experience that will be a strong foundation for a future career. Students will have the chance to showcase their potential while applying their knowledge and skills learned in the classroom to the workplace at Tiffany. Throughout the program, Tiffany will provide on-the-job training as well as educational and networking opportunities for the interns. Each intern will assist their designated department with day-to-day responsibilities and special projects. Additionally, each intern will participate in a capstone project to demonstrate their learning experience and contributions to the organization.Dates:
This position will begin on June 3rd and end on August 9th. Candidates should be available to work for the entire 10-week program. Location:
Please note the position location is 300 Maple Ridge Drive, Cumberland, RI 02864.Position Overview:
The Strategic Sourcing Intern will gain a basic understanding of the Strategic Sourcing Process as it relates to Supplier qualification, the RFQ process, and pricing. This will be accomplished by supporting the Strategic Sourcing Team on activities for tracking Subcontracting progress, Supplier bids, product sourcing, and other tasks required to support manufacturing business initiatives. Key Accountabilities:
- Work with the Strategic Sourcing team and assist in obtaining Requests for Quotes (RFQs) from selected Suppliers for multiple product categories and presenting them in an analytical and comparison format.
- Establish and assist in the writing of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) for the Strategic Sourcing Department. These SOP's consist of system operational processes as well as Supplier relationship policies.
- Assist and execute the Supplier Portfolio for all approved Suppliers, showing all critical aspects of their business by which they are measured on and ranked per the Sourcing Metrics.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Experience managing a project from beginning to end.
- The qualified candidate will have completed a minimum of two (2) years of an undergraduate degree or currently studying for an advanced degree in a related field.
- Demonstrated ability to research, review, and gather information from various sources relating to workforce issues.
- Interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. Ability to write concise summaries and effectively present information.
- Strong customer service orientation; may interact with internal and external contacts.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, as well as related computer skills.