As a member of the Demand Planning team within the Supply Chain organization, the MBA Intern is responsible for driving sales planning analyses to support agility around sales trends.
The MBA Intern will have the opportunity to lead and drive innovative projects that will support the team in reaching established goals on sales for critical launches and product categories, incorporating industry insights.Project Management & Reporting Enhancements
Demand Planning and Supply Chain Process Evolution
- Partner closely with the managers and directors on critical projects that will enhance the way the planning team evaluates and communicates the business.
- Leverage tools such as Power BI, Excel, and PowerPoint to create effective, visually appealing reporting. Develop models and templates that can be leveraged by the Demand Planning team for a variety of needs going forward.
- Partner with central and regional supply chain teams to identify process efficiency opportunities, with the objective of enhancing speed and accuracy.
- Define best practices of a central and regional hybrid model for TCO, by evaluating external best practices and adapting to TCO's supply chain objectives.
- TBD. Collaborative project with other MBA summer interns.
- College degree and in pursuit of MBA degree
- 2+ years of business experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel, Power BI, and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate productively and ability to lead in a team environment
- Strong decision-making skills with demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively
- Operational excellence
- Self-motivation with a strong drive for achievement
- Agility and comfort in working in a highly dynamic environment
- Proficiency in MS Excel and core planning apps
The hiring range for this position ranges from $35-$50/hour. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.