As a member of the Category Planning & Analytics team within the Supply Chain organization, the Intern is responsible for reporting and data science to support the business.
The Intern will have the opportunity to lead and drive innovative projects that will support the team in reaching established goals on sales, turn and space productivity. The intern will use predictive analytics and store typologies to set dynamic and localized assortments across the retail network. Key Accountabilities:
- Study impact of two broadly executed price changes
- from a quantitative vantage: analysis of increased/held styles, assortment context, market-level performance, competitive considerations, potential marketing factors)
- with qualitative complement: field feedback from zones/channels for "feel", understand clienteling opportunity, shift in linger behavior on develop perspective on elasticity.
- Focus on bringing data to life with development of interactive dashboarding.
- work in partnership with two analysts to craft to a specific need outlined by the area manager build an interactive tool to place in the hands of a business owner (e.g., a Merch lead in a zone)
- College degree and in pursuit of MBA degree
- 2+ years of business experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate productively and ability to lead in a team environment
- Strong decision-making skills with demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively
- Operational excellence
- Self-motivation with a strong drive for achievement
- Agility and comfort in working in a highly dynamic environment
- Proficiency in MS Excel and core planning apps
The hiring range for this position ranges from $35-50/hour. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.