Drives innovation and process improvement across Channel Planning teams through various analytical and data science initiatives, focusing on reporting and simulations. Will work with the Merchandising and Supply Chain Process Improvement Team as well as Inventory Planning teams to assess potential gains in regional/central stock policies through data driven analysis and simulations. Will also develop new reporting tools and dashboards to better support Inventory Planning teams in their daily monitoring of network stock and distribution. Responsibilities include the development, monitoring, and evaluation of new analytical tools and processes, and their subsequent training and implementation. In addition to new tools and processes, will also assist in the creation of new KPIs and new tools/visualizations to effectively monitor them.Data Analytics & Reporting
Project Management/Anaplan Center of Excellence
- Drive business solutions through strong application of simulations and business intelligence reporting. Participate in PowerBI Enablement effort to modernize Tiffany reporting tools and grow organizational expertise. Business goals include (but not limited to): reimagine existing reporting tools in interactive PowerBI dashboards, creation of new KPIs/visualizations supporting supply chain transformation.
- Partner with business team to test and implement important findings.
Documentation and Training
- Work with technology and business partners to define scope, schedule and methodology for Anaplan enhancements based on business needs and user requirements.
- Define processes in project management structure around tracking, prioritization, and enablement of enhancement requests.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to facilitate meetings, confirm project status, identify challenges, analyze data, define project scope, lead design sessions, as well as lead project user testing and implementation. Support these actions with project management principles emphasizing Project Definition, Planning and Execution.
- Create and maintain project-supporting documentation as required as part of process and system redesign efforts, including process flows, procedures, quick reference guides, and testing scripts.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Support the training of internal users from their functional areas as related to all initiatives. Transfer knowledge and ownership to appropriate business areas.
- Strong statistical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Completed or pursuing degree in business administration, data science, business analytics or another similar field.
- Data visualization experience (ex: PBI, Tableau)
- Project management experience (relevant coursework is acceptable)
- Anaplan Model Builder experience
The hiring range for this position ranges from $35-$50/hour. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.