Overview : This role will be primarily responsible for successfully developing and implementing the Region's event strategy. He or she will lead the ideation, production, execution, and reporting of all events, experiences and activations executed in the region. The Latam PR and Events Manager will be expected to partner seamlessly with other areas, ensuring a 360 approach for all activations. This person must have proven experience to handle multiple projects simultaneously, working with agility and being comfortable in a fast-paced environment. Attention to detail and clear understanding of what luxury experiences entail are must for the success of the role. This role will also support other Press Relations actions, such us press trips and influencer and celebrity activations.
Key Accountabilities: Integrated Marketing
- Create, organize, and implement strategic event programs and experiences in and outside of the boutiques.
- Creates the yearly event calendar and ensures proper planning.
- Define objectives, goals and KPI's for all activations.
- Support new store openings, branding events, in store activations, new product launches and selling moments constantly.
- Provide guidance and approvals to the markets.
- Develop and manage the event process from start to finish involving all key stake holders.
- Identify and manage key vendors, agencies, and production companies among other that are aligned with the standards of quality, luxury, and elevation of the Tiffany Brand.
- Negotiate with vendors for contracts and pricing to maximize client experience and ROI.
- Create, manage, and monitor budgets for the region both, by project and monthly.
- Report event results under defined templates and KPIs.
- Develops integrated partnerships with other brands of the LVMH family.
- Creates and adapts briefs, brand guidelines and KPIs for all types of events.
- Support the execution of the FOTH strategy short, mid and long term, aligning both commercial and organic opportunities and insuring integrations with social media, events, and media partnerships.
- Supports the team during special PR moments and press trips to contribute to maximum brand exposure
- Bilingual (Spanish/English), Portuguese a plus
- 6+ years of experience in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency to adapt easily to changing situations and demonstrate flexibility in juggling priorities.
- Experience working with outside agencies and executing plans through them.
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight/direction.
- Creative thinker with a willingness to challenge the current way of doing things; ability and willingness to drive change.
- Excellent budget management skills.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and is comfortable and successful in a fast-paced environment.
- Strength in multi-tasking and attention to detail.
- Client Centric
- Experience in Luxury goods
- Creative, production or event agency experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Latin America client
- 6+ years of work experience in luxury or hospitality and/or events is preferred.