INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
What you'll be doing
At Chalhoub, together we achieve excellence ! As a HR Manager you would be responsible for overseeing all employee-related activities including job offers, warnings issuance, personnel documentation, etc. while ensuring their alignment to the division's policies and procedures. You would also be responsible for handling non-critical employee relations while connecting closely with Group HR's competence Centre.
- Administer benefits programs such as life, health insurances, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance
- Advise management on appropriate resolution of employee related issues
- Assign individual objectives for employee performance management purposes, manage performance, empower staff, and provide formal and informal feedback in order to support professional development and maximize performance
- Assist in the development of department policies and procedures in order to ensure the fulfilment of organizational requirements
- Labour relations
- Benefit and entitlements administration
- Conduct investigations as needed to resolve employee relations and legal issues and advise management on appropriate resolution
- Insurance and health benefits
- Develop the business plan of the HR Department in line with the Division objectives and strategic objectives of Chalhoub
- Develop, implement and coordinate policies and programs covering:
- Ensure exit interviews of resigned staff are being conducted
- Ensure identification and proper development and recognition of Talents within team
- Ensure new employee induction is properly implemented
- Ensure timely response to employees' queries
- Facilitate and support change efforts and champion employees' needs
- Finalize and follow-up on offer letters and salary certificates with GMs and management
- Formulate and communicate the HR Department performance objectives and continuously monitor progress and alignment towards strategic objectives
- Manage and control leaves and absences for all staff and submit data for payroll
- Monitor the yearly budget of the department and control expenditure to ensure optimal use
- Oversee and approve on employee separation notices and related documentation, and conduct exit interviews to disclose reasons behind separations
- Oversee the operations of the department, provide expertise, encourage teamwork and facilitate related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards and staff pride in contribution
- Prepare employee warning/separation notices and related documentations and conducts exit interviews
- Provide counseling to employees on all work-related issues
- Review the data entry of employees' confidential and financial records on HRMS (promotions, raises, performance appraisals...)
- Supervise staff turnover reports generation (New Comers, Leavers and total headcount), KPI report of services and internal memos provided
What we are looking for
8 Years experince in HR including Senior roles
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department PEOPLE & CULTURE Role Senior HR Manager