WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATEREPORTS TO:
Warehouse Management SUMMARY:
Shares the overall responsibility of the warehouse operations, including the receiving and processing of product, accurate & timely replenishment to the store floor, controlling expenses and shortages and assisting management with recruiting and training of warehouse associates.OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maximize sales volume by accurate replenishment according to store generated pull sheets.
- Receiving/shipping-processing, 3rd parties, transfers.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Assist in recruiting and training of Warehouse Associates.
- Develop proficiency in all operational policies and procedures.
- Able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds and stand for long periods of time
- Manage time and prioritize tasks.
- Demonstrate professional image and conduct.
- Follow specific warehouse dress code policy.
- Works as a member of a team to accomplish goals set forth in the warehouse.
- Must be flexible to work rotating hours, as assigned by management.
- Communicate concerns to management.
- Support all company / management decisions.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Follow Inventory Shrinkage Improvement Program.
- Maintain productivity in shipment processing, inventory counting, price change activities.
- Take direction and complete assigned tasks and responsibility
Pay Range: $17.25 - $18.55
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions on job advertisements in the province of British Columbia based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes a comprehensive insurance plan and RRSP-matching contributions for full-time associates, designed to meet the varied needs of our associates and help them save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Canada Inc. shall notify its employees and the public about the availability of accommodation for applicants with disabilities and its recruitment process.