This role will report to the VP of Global Merchandise Planning, Apparel & Accessories and will be the key data partner to Global Brand Planning and Merchandising. In partnership with the VP of Global Merchandise Planning, Apparel & Accessories, this position will be responsible for the development and integration of reporting, tools and systems that will be used by the Merchandise Planning Team to drive Global Merchandising and Planning strategies.
The candidate will use their technical proficiency and business acumen to deliver tools for the Global Merchandise Planning Team that turn data into insights and ensure alignment to regional needs. These tools will effectively support deep cross-functional and cross-regional partnerships to unlock knowledge and quickly assess and address business opportunities and challenges.
As the critical point of reference for global data, the candidate will interface with teams such as Merchandising, Supply, Regions, Business Intelligence, Strategic Data Insights, Data Governance, Technology Process Group, Finance, and Strategy
The ideal candidate possesses exceptional communication and organizational skills and has an in-depth knowledge of product life cycle, planning and merchandising functions, pricing, promotions, and calendars.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Support pre-season target setting, plan building by providing robust and detailed monthly hindsight templates by country, channel, and sku that will facilitate and inform the strategic path to growth and brand elevation with KPI based insights
PEOPLE SKILLS, SPHERE OF INFLUENCE:
- In partnership with planning, create tools to guide the evolution of product and pricing architecture and the development of pre-season range plans that tie to topline strategies, driving global profitability while exploiting individual market needs
- Support the evolution of pricing structure through compilation and analysis of regional competitor pricing, Good | Better | Best price tiers
- Support planners in style/sku planning analysis with a focus on achievement of adoption rate targets to drive productivity
- Maintain Promotional / Holiday calendars by country to understand and anticipate response to shifts in business
- Develop templates to facilitate the clear and efficient exchange of projections and information between Global and Regions to reduce friction and maximize alignment
- In partnership with VP Global Merchandise Planning, Apparel & Accessories, closely follow the Product Lifecyle from inception to delivery and the systems used for each. Focus on continuous improvement as point person to help trouble shoot issues for the Merchandise Planning team
- Point person for Lighthouse reporting and Data needs, communicate new or update requirements to the LH team, assist with Testing, UAT and Sign off for the brand
- Work with Data Governance team to ensure accurate values are available for key product attributes such as program or silhouette, gain alignment with Regions on new attribute needs or updates to existing definitions or values, work back with Data Governance team to implement.
- Train planning members on new processes, tools, and methodology
_______________________________________________________________________________ QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Demonstrated retail math and business acumen, including markup, margin planning, selling and inventory productivity measures
- Strong time management skills, attention to detail, problem solving, interpersonal and organizational skills - communication between functional groups is critical
- Strategic thinker who recognizes opportunities and can recommend strategies by building business case. effective working at all levels within the organization
- Ability to maintain poise and a positive attitude in a challenging, fast-paced rapidly changing environment
- Have the adaptability to quickly pivot strategies and recommendations
- Have a solutions-oriented mindset and be a change agent
- Champion best practices and look for continuous improvement opportunities.
- 3-5+ years of experience in the retail sector managing planning, pricing, promotions, buying, merchandising and/or or analytics and implementing a variety of large and small-scale optimization initiatives
Associates and/or Bachelor's Degree are requiredSkills:
- Familiarity with Merchandising, Planning Functions & Supply Chain Management
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Power BI, PowerPoint
- Adept at analysis of big data sets and data visualization
Pay Range: $85,000 - $100,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH