About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms-is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.About the Role
In this role, you will connect Total Rewards programs and employee insights to business outcomes and employee engagement in order to drive a high-performance culture and workforce. You will support and enable operationalizing and improving the utility of Gap Inc.'s Total Rewards programs. You will support the execution and day-to-day delivery of our Gap Inc. Total Rewards programs.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Perform the administration of Total Rewards programs, including but not limited to store incentive calculation, bonus accrual and payment, SOX control, supporting HRs and researching the variable pay related problems, and vehicle expense management.
- Analyze data from a variety of sources, partnering with your leader to tell the underlying story and to provide fact-based recommendations & insights to business and Total Rewards Program Leads & Consultants.
- Develop new reporting and analytics dashboards to build the story and provide input on how to continually improve the administration and design of Total Rewards programs for maximum return of their value.
- Collaborate with inside and outside partners across Total Rewards, HR, Talent Acquisition, finance, CSSC, survey companies, service vendors, and others to collect data, perform analysis, and report on holistic insights around Total Rewards.
- Supports day-to-day problem solving for Total Rewards program offerings and initiatives.
- Partner with Total Rewards team and other internal stakeholders as support to identify process/operational improvements to unlock efficiencies, solving for the root cause of issues in Total Rewards Programs. Some project management support may be required based on business needs.
- Connect regularly with peers to understand best practices, share learnings, and identify trends to bring back to the Total Rewards Team and business.
- Actively solicit feedback from peers and business partners to develop yourself with a growth mindset.
- Manage projects and program execution within the area of specialty and ensures the quality of work.
- Anticipate operational/program issues and develops preventative measures.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- 3+ years experience in Human Resources, Compensation, Benefits, and/or in a data-centric/analytics-oriented role.
- Have a strong interest in data analytics and applying data for approaching decisions.
- Advanced MS Excel skills (Pivot Tables, V lookups, advanced formulas) required.
- Database Management and MS PowerPoint skills are preferred.
- Experience with Workday HCM / Compensation / Benefits / Reporting preferred.
- Continuous learner and possess an organizational savviness to build relationships across a matrixed organization, understand the business needs, and deliver results.
- Create with audacity through using your strong diagnostic skills in listening, probing, and analyzing to help translate business problems into data-driven solutions.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $90,600 - $120,200 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.