Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Working with multiple vendors and internal departments this role with gather and document the project requirements for any projects in the Relate application. Working closely with the Retail IT teams to ensure projects are successfully delivered to meet the specified requirements. The role of Technical Support Analyst - Relate will also collaborate closely with technical resources in support of various testing activities and phases. The role is key to setting up and maintaining the variety of data sets within the Relate applications across the regions. This role will also assist the Application Analysts with the various project initiatives by validating and translating business functional, non-functional and information objectives into to technical deliverables on the Relate application. Working together with the team to deliver core projects and ensure the Performance of the application is maintained.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Working with the various Business stakeholders and the Retail IT Application Team to understand work effort requirements and then translate into IT actionable tasks across all Relate projects and enhancements.
* To work with closely with Business Functions, in analysis of the current IT workflows and applications to identify areas of improvement and recommend solutions to enhance performance and efficiency. Use data analysis to identify errors and inaccuracies in the data between systems to provide the end users with the correct information
* Working closely with the Global Retail IT team to deliver requirement documents and the IT teams to support the delivery of these projects. Partner closely with various technical teams supporting data movement, application development and testing. Diligently support and lead where needed various activities between the teams to ensure the technical requirements and objectives are met. Ensure appropriate project documentation is compiled and proper review and approvals from respective teams as gathered and collated.
* Carry out daily, weekly or monthly data set up tasks within Relate to support the Retail stores and their use of the Customer data.
* Perform as the subject matter expert for Relate and the various retail systems and processes assigned. Inclusive of this is gathering a deep understanding of the data within the systems and business processes supported by the system(s).
* Build critical working relationships with the Global Retail IT and Vendors through gathering a thorough understanding of the business models and processes employed.
* Specify and fully document application customizations that would bear scrutiny by an internal audit or external regulators.
* Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities.
* Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Multiple years of Retail store systems information technology experience
* Familiarity with CRM tools and the application of Customer Data in Retail environment
* Understanding of Marketing Promotional activities
* Analytical skills to enable interpretation of data and identification of inaccuracies
* Familiarity with macOS and Apple Configurator 2 are a plus
* Ability to work with POS related systems
* Knowledge of Oracle Customer Engagement applications
* Knowledge of Oracle POS a plus which includes Polling, Sales Audit, Loss Prevention systems.
* Knowledge of Cloud based technology like Azure and AWS is a plus.
* Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
* Ability to work effectively within a team
* Must have the ability to work under pressure with time sensitive constraints.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills What you bring (Qualifications):
* Bachelor's degree and four or more years of work experience.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or Industry recognized certifications is preferred.