Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Are you looking for a career start in Omnichannel Retail with a Global Fashion Brand? Then apply now as a Junior Process Expert in the Omnichannel division at HUGO BOSS. We will find the right field for you to start your career and impact the core systems which support our Omnichannel Retail business.
With over 500 employees, we are shaping the future of our system landscape, working closely with our IT department and with our local head office teams.
With a high business understanding and company specific process know-how we enable HUGO BOSS to drive customer centric services. Our mission for success is the full and consistent integration of core technology systems in our global processes.This position is limited to 2 years.What you can expect:
- Support project management during the implementation of new software solutions in close collaboration with Global IT
- Support for efficient design and optimization of business processes
- Detailing the business requirements for further improvement of the existing system landscape
- Execution of cross-functional acceptance tests before hand-over to business users
- Ensuring knowledge transfer for 'how to' of new tools to business users
- Growing understanding of Omnichannel system architecture based on SAP, Microsoft and other software systems
- Drive customer-centric processes to achieve our CLAIM 5 strategy goals
- A focus as a Process Expert in one of our diverse areas, e.g. e-Commerce, Retail, Sales & Merchandising
- Completed studies in business administration, business informatics or comparable
- Strong interest in how systems and process support efficient global retailing
- Solution-oriented thinking and independent action
- Organizational talent with high service and team orientation
- Good English proficiency
#LI-JP1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.