Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Within the Global Retail Experience & Services department, the Global Retail Systems & Operations team is responsible for developing strategies, concepts, and tools to standardize and optimize in-store processes for all our Point of Sales (POS) across the globe.We are searching for a motivated and proactive Intern (m/f/d) to join our team for a 6-month period, starting 01/02/2024.
Acting in this diverse environment will give you the opportunity to build up an interesting network. Besides that, you will be able to stretch your knowledge and skills into new directions, whilst supporting a highly strategic topic for HUGO BOSS retail.What you can expect:
- You will work in an independent, target-oriented, and agile way on several interesting tasks, supporting global projects, aimed at HUGO BOSS retail
- You will be in close cooperation with our internal project managers, key retail stakeholder teams and departments, like Customer Experience and IT, as well as the Retail Teams worldwide
- Your core focus will be supporting our projects and initiatives in (change) communication and training by creating user manuals, one pager and newsletter posts
- You will manage and continuously improve our communication platforms and channels, in close collaboration with our Global Retail Communications, Training & Development team
- In addition to that you will support in a key project on RFID with technical testing of processes in our Retail systems
- Studies related to (International) Business, Economics, Business Administration / Management, Textile / Retail Management or similar education
- Ability to be flexible & adaptable to the needs of the business
- Willingness to constantly learn & develop
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team, also in a remote way
- Strong organizational skills & structured work approach with attention to detail
- Ability to grasp IT processes and applications
- Cultural knowledge & awareness as well as Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Ability to follow a solution-oriented approach by sticking to an effective time management
- Experience in MS Teams and SharePoint Online, would be a plus
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.