We are looking for an entrepreneurial and PR savvy team member to help build On's brand awareness and credibility in North America, specifically with key endemic, consumer and trade media, influencers and partners. The right person will be a lover of the outdoors with a passion for creative brand storytelling and a finger on the pulse of the sportswear industry and ever changing media landscape. Reporting directly to the Brand Communications Lead in NA, this role will work closely with the NA marketing team and global brand communications team.
- Develop + own the PR strategy and consumer media relations across On's core communities, hyper focused on brand storytelling and performance running
- Craft the NA strategy for performance run and outdoor influencers and brand partnerships
- Foster strong relationships with key media and opinion leaders in the running and outdoor industry on behalf of the brand
- Research, negotiate and contract key performance and outdoor influencers and brand partnerships
- Work with the global product campaign teams to develop + execute PR and partnership approach around key product launches, including defining objectives, story ideation, event concepting, influencer identification + contracting, media pitching, reporting.
- Seed product to target media and influencers for reviews, gear guides, long-form brand stories, etc.
- You have 4-6 years of PR or partnership experience, preferably within running and/or fashion adjacent brands
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in PR, Journalism, Communication, Marketing or related field
- You have built a network or familiarity with the media working in the running and/or fashion space
- You have a love of running, movement and/or the outdoors
- You are a born storyteller with a pulse on the industry and culture at large
- You are willing to travel 40% for media events, industry events, internal off-sites, etc.
Meet The Team
We're on the frontline and we help create and tell the story through a variety of partners. We shape the debate to get into people's minds and in their social sphere. Did we mention we write? And write. And write. The beauty of our team is that we get to play a pivotal game at On - and we get to play with all of our product portfolios (running, outdoors, fashion). So if you love networking, connecting and fostering relationships as much as words and story-telling, this team is ready to welcome you Onboard.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.