an American luxury lifestyle brand, founded in 2004. Anchored in the casual elegance of American sportswear, Tory's design philosophy is defined by effortless silhouettes, innovative materials, eclectic juxtapositions of color, and the tension of past and present. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty.
Empowering women is the company's guiding principle, expressed through Tory's collections and reflected in the company culture as well as the work of the Tory Burch Foundation. Established in 2009, the Foundation provides women entrepreneurs in the United States with capital, education and community.You are
seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today! Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You are leading SCRUM Analytics, focusing on the following areas:
•\tPerform customer-level analytics to inform CRM, Email, and site experience test hypotheses
•\tEstimate impact of tests for test prioritization
•\tDesign the test / control plan to ensure ability to get a statistically significant read for KPIs to support the test hypothesis
•\tConduct test analysis to measure test performance
•\tProvide clear learnings, insights, and opportunities for rollout and testing
You're resourceful, collaborative, and organized with an eye on details and a mindset for insight actionability. A sense of humor is a plus! A Day in the Life:
The typical day is... atypical. You might be analyzing customer behavior data, working with business partners to identify growth opportunities, doing marketing channel performance reporting, building new Google Analytics reports to track customer behaviors, and monitoring and checking data quality and accuracy etc. The consistent thread is that you'll be working with an amazing team of women and men who share your passion for excellence. To Land This Role:
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in marketing analytics with strong experience in A/B testing
- Preferred degree with a specialization in Statistics, Economics, or another quantitative field or equivalent
- Mastery of SQL, Python, and other scripting/automation techniques
- Experience with Big Query or similar platform is required
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization software is preferred
- Familiar with Google Analytics, Optimizely, and Sailthru is preferred
- Expertise in Excel is strongly desired, proficient with all Microsoft Office applications
- Able to partner with key cross-functional partners to drive insights from the analysis to conclusion
- Strong communication skills and able to influence others to achieve buy-in for recommendations
- Highly motivated self-starter. Flexible, adaptable, and able to manage change and be productive
- Attention to detail, thorough and quality oriented
We are a group of analysts and data scientists who are passionate about data and customer insights. We leverage data & insights to support decision making across the enterprise to drive customer growth, revenue growth & profitability. We love learning and innovating, and connecting the dots for the businesses.How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.Compensation Range
The compensation range for this position is 109,000.00 USD - 136,000.00 USD. Our offer will be based on your relevant experience and work location.Benefits Information
We offer a generous set of benefits to help you take care of your heath, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life. Here are highlights of key benefits available to all Tory Burch members that work over 30 hours.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .