PVH is one of the most successful fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic brands CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER with more than 30.000 employees operating in over 40 countries. PVH stands for development and innovation like no other company with the ongoing digitalization and integration of all channels.
One of PVH's greatest strengths is our people and our shared desire to create an inclusive work environment where every individual is valued and every voice is heard. Together, we are committed to a more diverse and fair fashion industry to drive sustainable change both at PVH and in our industry.
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets, covering 13 countries with more than 2.700 employees, is located in Düsseldorf and is the main location of around 500 employees.
Reporting into the Allocation and NOS demand planning lead, the Allocation Coordinator role is responsible for allocating merchandise to stores based on sales trends, inventory levels, and store capacity. This role works closely with the Planning, Buying, Branch/Hub, and Supply Support teams to ensure that merchandise is allocated in the most efficient and effective way possible. The Allocation Coordinator is also responsible for monitoring store inventory levels and adjusting allocations as needed. A day in the life of a Coordinator Allocation (m/f/x):
What do we need from you? You have:
- Allocate merchandise to stores based on net sales, inventory levels, and store capacity.
- Analyze and report on store inventory levels & key KPIs, including in-stock %, weeks of cover (WOC) and adjust allocations as needed.
- Collaborate with the Supply Support team to ensure that merchandise is received, processed, and displayed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Track allocation performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Participate in regular meetings with cross-functional teams to review business performance and discuss allocation strategies and take measures if necessary.
- Review Full Price left-overs (quarterly season process) considering Branch Planning input.
- Own replenishment of seasonal goods into stores on a weekly basis through SAP CAR replenishment tool.
- Ensure weekly replenishment levels are in line with targets as set with supply chain.
- Execute order book and store order creation and management processes in SAP FMS.
- Review & report on ATS inventory (Available to Sell).
- Block deliveries for refit / relocation stores, closing stores, delivery planning for new stores.
- Give input into delivery releases and scheduling with Branch Planning for Supply Support team.
- Perform seasonal clean up of orderbooks/orders to ensure data integrity.
What you can expect from us:
- 0-2 years of related work experience
- Strong financial and fact-based analytical acumen and perspective
- Understanding of retail merchandise KPIs including monitoring sales and stock
- Understanding of inventory flow management and allocation / replenishment optimization including performance tracking
- System knowledge on SAP (own flow, franchise flow, concession flow) and replenishment tool
- Understanding of end-to-end fashion process from brand merchandising to sales in store
- Strong communication & collaboration skills
- PVH offers you a smart working model (hybrid) including a flex office solution, a "work from anywhere" concept, meeting-free Fridays and many other components
- Lead Yourself. Lead Together. Lead the Way. The PVH Leadership Behaviors are the actions that unlock the potential of each of us. Whether you lead a team, a project or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH.
- We promote a culture of development and offer training and learning opportunities through our own PVH University
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, internal sports classes and other initiatives
Our employees come together from all areas of life and all corners of the world. Inclusion and diversity is a key pillar of our corporate culture. We know that diversity makes us stronger. Regardless of your origin, nationality, faith, disability, age, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation or gender you are welcome here. JOIN US!
PVH BRANDS GERMANY GMBH - SPEDITIONSTRAßE 7 - 40221 DÜSSELDORF