Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Responsible for managing the Ralph Lauren brand aesthetic and creating a memorable customer shopping experience through the execution and maintenance of rigs and interior/window displays.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage the installation of all interior/window changeovers, including production of any interior sets, on-site prop handling prop placement and rigging.
• Identify and develop unique design specifications by door in keeping with established seasonal themes.
• Ensure that store interior sets are maintained daily, including repositioning mannequins, re-propping, re-merchandising, and sourcing alternative product for interior presentations.
• For each installation, manage the procurement and compilation of creative and aesthetic elements for windows, including wallpaper, paint, rugs, fabrics, lighting and decorative prop elements.
• Research, identify and utilize multiple vendors and resources for props and decorative elements.
• Manage and train a team of coordinators; recruit freelance staff when needed.
• Conduct daily walkthrough of locations, identifying opportunities to improve and maintain the overall aesthetic and creative appearance of the site, including the overall tidiness of each store.
• Plan and prep, in keeping with a rolling creative calendar, for the next installation or floor change.
• Manage checkbooks and ensure that all installations stay on budget.
• Communicate on a regular basis with Store Management and Product Presentation to ensure that business needs are met in the most brand appropriate manner.
• Take responsibility for staying connected to the Corporate Office via the Team Site, including updates to the directives, showrooms, advertising, product deliveries and buys.
• Actively participate in the timely updating of the Team Site, including window and interior photo review uploads and regional calendars.
• Know and be aware of creative competition, learn from what you see outside of your immediate environment and report back to management on observations and insights.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• 4-6 years visual presentation and rigging experience, with at least 3 years in a luxury retail environment
• Strong time management and organizational skill set which enables managing and engaging the team
• Ability to manage and travel to multiple store locations
• Ability to conduct installations outside of standard working and retail store hours (i.e., evenings after 9 PM and weekends)
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with supervisors, direct reports and peers
• General computer proficiency including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Passion and affinity for the Ralph Lauren brand