Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The Talent Acquisition Assistant
will provide administrative and operational support to the Talent Manager, Corporate and Talent Manager, Retail. As a member of the HUGO BOSS Human Resources team, the Talent Acquisition Assistant
will also support posting open positions through the applicant tracking system for Corporate & Retail US and Canada, and administrative support with Retail Employee Life Cycle.What you can expect:Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Support the business by preparing recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Creates new hire offer letters and supports with the new hire onboarding process.
- Processing candidate background checks
- Initiate candidate new hire paperwork using DocuSign and follow I9 verification process
- Assist with new hire IT setup based on position
- Perform various administrative/clerical duties such as setting up interview conference and video calls and keeping track of candidate flow
- Support with the preparation of documents for HRIS new hire entry (PAFs) and SAP data input when needed
- Place business card orders
- Other ad hoc projects/reports
Your benefits:HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Psychology
- 1 year of experience in a Human Resources function
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong follow-up skills, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and maintain strong attention to detail
- Strong relationship-building and customer service skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality / discretion in all work place and HR matters.
- Ability to work with all levels of employees
- Knowledge of HR employment related laws/practices a plus
- Ability to learn new technology systems in a short timeframe
- Highly proficient with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Hybrid Working Model
- Flexible Commuting
- Flexible Fridays & Summer Fridays
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- SHIP (Share Investment Program)
- Offers eligible employees the opportunity to become a co-owner and acquire shares in HUGO BOSS AG at special SHIP conditions.
- 401(K) with company match
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits (Pre-tax)
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
The expected base pay range for this position is from $22.00 per hour - $25.25 per hour. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.