About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward - for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER brands. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH. For more information, visit https://www.pvh.com/. The Region
The PVH South East Region is one of the most dynamic organizations within PVH. We are responsible for developing the PVH brands (Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein) in the emerging markets such as Italy, Turkey, Greece, Middle East, Africa, and the CIS region. While covering a massive area counting 45+ countries, our hub is extremely diverse (25+ nationalities) and has strong potential. We are ambitious and committed to unlocking our full potential and to optimize the positioning of PVH in our markets.
In this ever-changing environment the opportunities are almost endless. We believe we can outcompete our best competitors through strong (consumer & product) focus and (cross-territorial) collaboration.
Associates working for the South East Region are excited in managing and building relationships with our partners and colleagues across various cultures and backgrounds and enjoy a fast paced and dynamic work environment. We look for our associates to be true bridge builders, have a 'hands-on' mentality and thriving in a multi-cultural, territorial channel and divisional environment.The Team
The Store Operations Team is the owner of all store operational services that enable a store to operate in a frictionless environment, building the active bridge to the market and stores, supporting on all operational/daily tasks.The Position
The Ideal Candidate
- Working closely with the manager in order to update local policies and procedures, including market feedback and needs in policy & procedure updates.
- Daily monitoring of sales data uploads to applications (e.g. Storeforce)
- Support in managing organization and coordination tasks to ensure a smooth daily business in our stores
- Cross functional collaboration to ensure inter-departmental integrations are operating to agreed SLAs
- Monitoring in store hardware to allow for smooth running of store operations
- Manage, within the team, the procurement of store supplies to O&O
- Daily upkeep of department tasks - adding new users, adding new options, flagging outstanding/un- answered tasks, analysis and review related to Storeforce/StorIQ/Fiori/GK
- Oversee and advise on daily task creation and comms via Storiq
- Hierarchy maintenance Storeforce/StorIQ, add new users and archive leavers
- Manage and maintain with the team local retail master data
- Support with store openings operational set up
- Work closely with Retail OPS & RAM team to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation.
- Support with implementing profit protection framework
- Monitor and react to weekly RFID stock take counts, investigate and report/escalate findings
- Provide support and cost-effective solutions to store reporting high levels of incidents
- Develop processes for receiving products, equipment utilization, inventory management and shipping (Instore logistic processes)
- Work closely with the external stock take company to perform an analysis of our inventory and ensure we are utilizing our inventory efficiently, purchasing the right store equipment, maintaining solid inventory data
- Support branch planner colleagues with product and promotion information upload to the till systems
- Support market operations colleagues with daily business/ central needs (e.g., Packaging, Consumables, Order forms)
What You Can Expect From Us
- University degree preferably in Economics, Business & Management, Mathematics or Statistics
- 3+ year of experience in Omnichannel or Store Operations
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Problem-solving, communication, negotiation and analytical skills;
- Passionate about retail and innovative tool adoption;
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organization is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work. Benefits include:
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- Smart Work Policy that empowers our associates to work flexibly from the office and home.
- The possibility to work from anywhere in the world for 4 weeks per year.
- The opportunity to work with great likeminded people, lots of team-building opportunities and events.
- An inspiring fashion environment which means you'll always be up to date on the latest trends.