POSITION SUMMARY: All brands strategy, product development and innovation are led and driven by certain PVH affiliates in the US with respect to products under the Calvin Klein, and Tommy Hilfiger sold in NA, Asia and SA; and in the Netherlands with respect to products bearing the Tommy Hilfiger Europe, Calvin Klein Europe with respect and sold in the Asia region. The position in this job description helps the above mentioned PVH related parties meet their operating and strategic needs.
- Engage with various business and manage cross function teams to define and deliver different business strategies and solutions to achieve business goals.
• Engage with senior business stakeholders up to board level to define business strategy, requirements, solution approach, business benefits, delivery timeframes and project resources.
• Lead and deliver global strategic, organizational and transformational programs
• Lead and drive business case development and benefit realization.
• Lead major projects and programs with cross-function and cross-region teams to deliver business solutions across the company, communicate progress regularly and ensure delivery remains on track and in line with expectations
• Enforce rigorous and effective program and project management, development and quality assurance processes and standards in line with the company's corporate program delivery framework
• Partner with business leaders and lead the project team to analyze business processes, identify areas of improvement and drive process & system change across business groups
• Lead the project team to work closely with different business leaders to analyze the business issues, identify the root causes, define the solutions and support the solution implementation
• Work closely with IT and key business stakeholders to deliver different IT solutions to meet the business goals by leading and/ or providing support in prioritization, project management, delivery planning and approach, solution design, project execution and solution deployment/ rollout
• Present executive summary with the leadership of project approach/ solution, progress, issues/ risks, ROI, results, and hindsight etc.
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS
- Manage, coach and develop the team to ensure a reliable, efficient and highly effective delivery organization for new business solutions and ongoing operations.
Internal Contacts: Business and Functional Leads in Different Locations
External Contacts: Third Party Vendors SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
BUDGETARY RESPONSIBILITIES DECISION MAKING
- Direct: Business Solutions Manager and Analyst
- Indirect: Vendors and cross function project teams
• To decide the strategic implementation plan for execution of business initiatives and projects
• To decide when to engage with other business/regions to align practice
• To decide what and when to engage with hub leads and country leads.
• To decide whether to raise alerts with suggested solutions regarding special case. RESOURCEFULNESS/CREATIVITY
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to foster and maintain collaborative relationships with external business partners and with overseas teams
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
• Ability to think quickly, produce deliverables in a timely manner, respond to changing demands, anticipate future problems, and recommend preventive courses of action
• Knowledge of supply chain sustainability in the apparel sector
• Ability and willingness to prepare and deliver effective presentations to both small and large audiences
• Aptitude for collaboration and teamwork with all contacts
• Ability to take direction and ideas and implementation ENVIRONMENT
• Able to operate in an environment of changing priorities and deadlines
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable
• Able to work with people from different locations with different culture
• Able to communicate and work with senior leadership teams up to board level CORE VALUE
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE Education & Experience:
- Embrace PVH's core values: Individuality, Partnership, Passion, Integrity, and Accountability.
• Degree holder in Business or IT or related discipline; Master's Degree a plus.
• Minimum 10 years in business consulting or acting as internal consultant role
• Solid experience in business transformation projects
• Excellent track record of directly managing and implementing large scale projects (e.g. business transformation, IT) in complex, world-class organizations
• Strong track record of building and leading high-performing teams, including appointing and managing managers of such teams
• Experience with leading and facilitating business requirements and solution design (experience with apparel business preferred)
• Experience of business process reengineering, design and implementation
• Experience of business case development and benefits realization tracking
• Budget forecasting and management experience in a complex environment
• Apparel or supply chain background (preferred) Skills:
• Strong leadership, analytical and problems solving abilities
• Ability to establish effective working relationships with the business and technical communities
• Effective organization and time management skills, with ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate with the global business teams
• Project management (PMP certified preferred)
• Team work and strong people management skills
• "Can-do" attitude to drive results
• Excellent skill in MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint (MS Project/ Visio preferred)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English) - credible at board level and with both technical and non-technical audiences