Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The Lead, Digital Insights, will be tasked with leading the insights and analysis across Ralph Lauren digital platforms. The Lead will partner with the team to bring the vision and strategy to life and will play a pivotal role of data analysis to identify social trends and opportunities to improve core KPIs in real time and for future campaigns and will also be responsible to monitoring and tracking social conversations. The Lead will have a strong understanding of content trends, platforms, and audience segments.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Establish data-driven approach to inform and contribute to the overall social strategy to increase follower growth, engagement and additional core KPIs.
• Analyze overarching plans and data sets across owned, paid and earned media.
• Identify KPIs and help create mechanisms to analyze the social strategies and impact on business results, which will be inputted in the annual content calendar.
• Develop solutions and tools that identify social trends and opportunities to act on those trends in real-time.
• Track, monitor and share weekly and monthly insights to key stakeholders.
• Perform data pulls and insightful analyses to support digital content strategy by partnering with external partners and internal tools such as Adobe Analytics.
• Track and measure the success of content initiatives using analytics programs and provide data-driven recommendations to optimize content marketing efforts.
• Oversee implementation of data strategy, ensuring measurement goals are met and KPIs are effectively captured, and data quality is accurate.
• Identify data lead areas of opportunity through campaign and digital KPIs.
• Stay up-to-date with emerging social media trends and technologies to evolve strategies and react in real time to ensure social media is relevant and engaging.
• Develop effective and persuasive presentations (verbal and written) for project teams and business leaders.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• Strong knowledge of social media vendors ranging from listening, trend spotting and audience research.
• High level expertise with social media measurement tools and platforms; timely knowledge of trends and hot topics.
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to build productive relationships with key partners.
• Digital curiosity and passion to learn new, rapidly evolving platforms.
• Ability, willingness, and passion for serving as our customers' advocate.
• Demonstrate critical thinking skills to think, plan and execute resourcefully across multiple tasks.
• Ability to work with all business divisions in a proactive manner while driving results.
• Curious intellect, strong attention to detail and be passionate about data.