Explore the possibilities across our global house of brands.
Defined by inclusivity rather than exclusivity, Tapestry embraces the exploration of individuality and invests in helping you grow personally and professionally. Every individual in our global house has the opportunity to make an impact, learn and be part of our growing and unique story.
At Tapestry, we have the freedom to express ourselves and run with our best ideas across Coach, Kate Spade New York, and Stuart Weitzman. We share a profound belief in both our individual and collective potential, and know that with hard work and dedication, anything is possible. Primary Purpose:
The Compensation and Benefits Advisor will be the first point of contact for the function in Europe, providing support for compensation & benefits plans and acting as an escalation point for the generalist HR team on specialist topics. Reporting into the Director of Total Rewards & Payroll, this position supports a current client group of 1200 employees, across a growing business which spans across 11 markets. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to cover: Benefits & Vendor Management:
Annual Pay Review & Bonus Process / Equity Programme Support
- Liaise with Global appointed benefits broker (Mercer) as well as benefit vendors to support with plan renewals and resolve escalated benefits queries.
- Communicate and build awareness across all healthcare, pension & wellness programs across Europe.
- Administer employee benefits such as the monthly registration/deregistration of private medical insurance, dental plan and pension enrolment.
- Process monthly invoices using our internal Accounts Payable system (BuyingHub) and reconcile invoices with finance as required.
Analytics & Reporting
- Partnering with Director, Global Total Rewards team and HR to ensure all year-end (salary review) and bonus deadlines are met. Support with the testing of system (SuccessFactors), documentation and flow of data to Payroll.
- Communication of key updates and milestones throughout annual process to wider-HR team and People Managers.
- Reviewing accuracy of data during each stage of year-end, and as required support with bonus calculations.
- Supporting Director with equity reporting.
Communication & Projects
- Participate in local market compensation & benefits surveys (Willis Towers Watson annual data submission) to receive updated industry results.
- Update and maintain internal benchmark files to review competitiveness vs market and create action plans with Director. As required, create position-specific compensation recommendations based on internal job architecture (levels, job codes) and benchmark data.
- Support on producing statistics for annual Gender Pay Gap reports and partner with the Director on the narrative and final submission (UK & France).
The accomplished individual will possess
- Participate in special projects as required - current project to launch an engaging and interactive (online) Benefits Platform and upcoming planning for EU directive on Pay Transparency.
- Manage the Total Rewards email account (inbox), by answering employee queries, signposting relevant information and providing guidance for registration / making changes / opting out of plans.
- Support with annual audit process and requests - related to headcount, pay, equity and bonuses.
What Tapestry can offer you:
- 2+ years in HR/compensation and benefits administration
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Expert skills in Microsoft Office Excel and advanced skills in Word and PowerPoint
- Analytically minded with a skill for articulating data in a meaningful narrative.
- Excellent communication and organizational skill, with the ability to build relationships across all levels
- A hands-on approach and a can do attitude with the ability to work in a fast paced evolving business
- A passion for creating the best employee experience and drive being an employer choice
- Other European language skills preferred but not required
- Ability to drive and support change initiatives
Other benefits include:
- Hybrid working (3 days working from the Office, 2 days remote)
- Option to finish early on a Friday (Flex Fridays)
- 1 Paid Volunteering Day per year and opportunities to volunteer with global projects
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Internal mobility & career progression
- Regular Social Events - Seasonal & Cultural
- Equity Inclusion & Diversity initiatives which include employee resource groups & regional inclusion council
- 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Annual Incentive Plan (Bonus scheme)
- Multi brand discount up to 50% off - Coach, Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman
- Private Healthcare with health assessment (Bupa)
- Bupa rewards - Financial wellbeing support and wellness discounts
- Private Dental Cover
- Eyecare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Gym discount
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
At Tapestry, we are committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce. We know that having a wide range of perspectives and experiences makes us more innovative and brings us closer to our consumers.If you are interested in this role but do not believe you meet all the set criteria, that's ok. We are happy to work with individuals who have the drive, passion, agility and willingness to learn. So, take a chance and apply; you may just be who we are looking for. We would be delighted to hear from you.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Tapestry, Inc. at