Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Window Designer (m/f/d) to strengthen our Global Store & Window Design Team with a pop-up focus.What you can expect:
- Ownership of the design approach of seasonal window campaigns across brand lines
- Concept creation and project management of the main window campaigns as well as special brand collaborations, pop-ups, and capsule launches
- In addition to the seasonal Window Campaigns, own the delivery of bespoke window concepts and pop-up initiatives such as Special Cooperations, Department Store Pushes, and bespoke seasonal installations for our showrooms
- In consideration of the overall brand impact at the POS and the lead times of the Window Campaigns, ownership of the internal alignment of the 360-storytelling approach
- Encouraged to continuously seek optimization of the general window approach considering process and cost optimizations, roll-out efficiency as well as sustainable aspects
- Ensure an excellent understanding of ongoing trends, by regularly monitoring competitors' activities and upcoming innovations by research, traveling, fairs and platforms
- Bachelors or Masters in a relevant degree course as well as 3-5 years of professional experience
- Experience and knowledge in Window & Pop-up Design
- Expert knowledge and passion in the field of creative work and window concept development
- Ability to handle new and uncertain situations
- Ability to present concepts in a wider group of diverse expertise
- Good skills in project as well as interface management
- Excellent skills in Adobe Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Excellent skills in 3D Design Software (Sketchup / Blender/ V-Ray or similar)
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Willingness and experience to work in international surroundings
#LI-SP1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.