Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an intern from January 2024 for the duration of 6 months.What you can expect:
- Assisting the team with administrative, organisational and creative tasks during the process of the collection development.
- Create, maintain and update artworks based on the seasonal briefing whilst maintaining the HUGO aesthetic (includes placed prints, all over prints, repeats, embroideries, trimmings, overviews...).
- Prepare the artworks technically for production (creating tech packs with detailed information, select print techniques, define scale, create colourway proposals, allocating pantone colours...).
- Digitalising colour cards, mood and presentation boards.
- Assisting with the preparation of internal and external collection meetings and presentations (Brainstorming, Briefing, Collection Overviews...).
- Strong hand-drawn and graphic design skills and a contemporary design understanding.
- Student or graduate in Graphic Design, Fashion, Illustration, Textiles or Fine Arts.
- knowledge for fashion, trends, materials and colours
- An ability to think in an abstract and conceptual way.
- Open-minded strong communicator with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong creative skills and ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams and handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Excellent English skills, both written and oral
- Experience in repeat prints would be a bonus.
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.