Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The Retail Analyst
will be responsible in providing robust and accurate reporting to business team. You will analyze retail trends and OPEX spending to ensure budgets are maintained.What you can expect:Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Run and maintain weekly Retail Reporting: including but not limited to Topline Summary Report, Critical Store Report, PA Analysis, etc.
- Maintain and upload Sales Plans & OB to BIS Planning Tool
- Analyze sales reporting from Concession partners to ensure all sales are being captured appropriately
- Liaise with other business units as needed: SAP EDI Team, IT, Finance, etc.
- Execute and maintain Monthly Bonus reporting
- Run weekly ASM commission analysis
- Maintain KPI Booklets for Stores & Outlets
- Maintain all reporting for fiscal forecast of OPEX (x4 annually)
- Maintain all reporting for fiscal forecast of Retail Payroll (x4 annually)
- Create and maintain KPI reporting for all Retail Channels
- Review all reports to Retail network to ensure accuracy and relevance
- Manage and report on Alterations Cost & Revenue monthly
- Assist with the analysis of the bi-annually Inventory in conjunction with the Inventory Control Manager
- Work with Retail Operations Manager to ensure monthly review of OPEX spending by Door and Channel to ensure budget is maintained
- Work with VP of Retail and Regional Management team to review monthly P&L: ensure spending is in line with budgets, find savings opportunities where possible
- Assist with PA planning for new retail projects as needed
- Work with Senior Manager of Retail Projects on new reporting needs for new projects and initiatives
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned
Your benefits:HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Proficiency in Excel with a concentration on VBA
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent organizational, analytical skills
- Attention to detail with a focus on accuracy
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Word, and Power Point
- Planning and organizing
- Conflict management
- Stress tolerance
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, entrepreneurial
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Hybrid Working Model
- Flexible Commuting
- Flexible Fridays & Summer Fridays
- Paid Parental Leave for FT employees
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Paid Parental Leave for FT employees
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- SHIP (Share Investment Program)
- Offers eligible employees the opportunity to become a co-owner and acquire shares in HUGO BOSS AG at special SHIP conditions.
- 401(K) with company match
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits (Pre-tax)
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
The expected base salary range for this position is from $60,000 - $70,000. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <